Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where did all the pictures go?

I remember a day when I used to post pictures on this blog. Hmm. It's been such a long time though! Sorry about that. I hope to get back into taking pictures. My children do confiscate the camera often, so I don't usually have the means to post pictures.

However, the update for the moment is:

Lorien is going to Breakaway for the next two days, which is something of a camping trip for all the high schoolers to start off the school year. It is lots of fun and she is excited about it. She should be back, Lord willing, tomorrow afternoon.

Aleya is getting used to her classroom, and her classes, and liking it very much. She has a delightful teacher, and we are thankful for the situation thus far. She seems to really like the history and the reading.

Kayren begins DMACC tonight - for sure! She tried to start on Tuesday, but classes hadn't yet begun, so tonight when she drives out there, she should actually have a class! She is taking Spanish.

Kyrie is packing things up today and tomorrow and setting back out for Grove City early on Saturday morning. She starts classes again, DV, on Monday! She is excited about getting back to school, and away from work.

Jathan is set to come home on Labor Day weekend, and we are excited about seeing him for the first time in several months. Sonya is hoping to visit that weekend too, which is great!

Kesse is settling in at Bryan. She was sick at the beginning of the week, but hopefully is doing better now. I haven't heard that she is better, but usually that means that she is :)!

Tom is working his regular hours, and just stays steady in his work. I am thankful that he has a good job.

I am learning students' names, and working on labs, and trying to get to know my students for the year. I am praying that they may come to know the Lord while at Faith.

Well, I need to get to work, but I hope to start posting pictures again. I need to get that camera back!

No comments: