Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things are busy

It is such a relief to know that the Lord is in charge of everything. Life changes so quickly from one day to the next.

Just like everywhere else, our hours have been reduced here at Faith Academy. It is no surprise in this economy that private education would be something people might not choose to do if they are short on funds. So, we are scrambling to work out the details in our personal finances as well.

I do have a tutoring possibility, and then a couple other part-time office positions that might be available. We are praying that we will be able to keep the girls at Grandview, but are unsure of whether that is possible. It is a high priority for us, so we are leaving no stone unturned. We even thought of moving for a while, but that looks like a very risky and unwise option at this point. (Sorry girls! All my girls were very excited about the idea of moving! How crazy is that! Aleya commented that she has only lived in one house all her life.)

Jathan comes home tomorrow night at 7. We get to pick him up at the airport. Sonya should be rolling in about the same time. We are very excited about see him after all these months. I am sure that he has lots of stories to tell!

Liz Gardner's son, Curtis, is also coming in town for a business conference of some sort. I believe that he is staying with us as well. It will be busy!

We are thankful for God's continued grace to us. Life is so complicated. We are grateful for His mercy and for the knowledge of His sovereignty over all things.

2 comments:

Jathan said...

Hey mom. I put a new post on my blog, and put a pretty cool picture up. Do me a favor and check it out, and let the proper authorities know that I am back to posting again. Have a great day!

Jathan said...

Hey mom. I put a new post on my blog, and put a pretty cool picture up. Do me a favor and check it out, and let the proper authorities know that I am back to posting again. Have a great day!