Sunday, May 2, 2010

May is already so busy!

May just started and it is already full!

This week is my last week of school. I will give finals and compute grades for my classes at DMACC. On Saturday, the girls have a piano recital (fun!), and then we immediately leave for PA to pick up Kyrie Jo. We will be gone until Tuesday.

In the meantime, Kesse will make it home on Sunday.

On Thursday, after we get home we are hosting a ladies' tea at the house for ladies in the church.

About a week and a half after that, I start school again.

On Memorial Day weekend, we are hosting a 50th Anniversary Party for Tom's parents.

There is so much to do! We are thankful to get the girls back for another summer. One of these days, they will probably find a job elsewhere, and we won't get to have them around as much, so we are thankful for each summer that we get. The house will be back to 7.

I think one of my favorite parts of having the girls home is going to worship and filling up the pew; hearing them sing with us, and having the discussions about the sermon afterwards.

Welcome home, girls!

No comments: