Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer

Summer is already swamped!

This week, I begin a new semester at DMACC with two classes. We are trying to get ready for Tom's parents' 50th Anniversary party on Memorial Day. It looks like 80-90 people are coming.

My parents have their 50th this summer as well, so we are planning a 50th for them on July 3rd here in Des Moines.

Kesse is working for HyVee and looking for other work. Kyrie is working a LOT at Cracker Barrel. Kayren is planning on babysitting and working at HyVee, and Lorien is planning on babysitting. Aleya will probably just play!

I took a class today on electronic gradebooks, and was excited about the Excel program that DMACC has set up, however, it didn't exactly fit my grading program. The lady who was teaching was trying to help me with my program, but finally she just laughed and exclaimed, "You have the most complicated grading system I have ever seen!" After quite a few hours now, I think I've got it! Finally! Now - I hope it works.

I can't believe that May is almost over!

No comments: