Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Posting for my college girls

Some days I don't have anything exciting to write about, but I am just thinking and praying for my two college girls, and I want them to know that. Blogging is our main communication. They write at times and scold me for not blogging more. So, on a beautiful Wednesday morning, I just write a quick "hello" to my college girls. I hope you girls are having a wonderful day. We miss and love you so much, and Dad and I prayed for you this morning.

Tom and I appreciated the sermon so much this past Lord's Day. It was on Numbers 11. Jody was showing the contrast between the complaints of the people of Israel and the complaint of Moses and then the difference in God's response to both of them. It was so encouraging to see how patient God is with us, when He judges the wicked. It was a good sermon - and if you are interested, it is now posted on our website - Providence Reformed Church in Des Moines. If you google it, you can find the church; click on sermons, and listen to the one on April 25th - the morning sermon! It is exciting that Jody's sermons are now available to hear. So, listen up girls!

No comments: