Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday at last!

I was reading Mary Kathryn's blog, and sympathizing with how tired she was. Teaching takes it out of you somehow, and it takes a while to get back in the swing, even when we only had a one month break.

Well, we've heard back from all the college guys, and all of them seem to be having good semesters. Kyrie must be rather busy now!

We are going to a baby shower tonight, which means we won't make the opening home football game for Grandview. Lorien and Kayren love going to high school football games, and I have to admit that they are lots of fun!

Lorien's first volleyball game is next week. She is nervous and excited! I'll try to get some pictures.

Kayren and Aleya are settling into their schedules at home, though they spent quite a bit of time at Faith this week. It takes us all time to adjust.

The girls got to go to youth group this Wednesday and they really enjoy that!

Well, I need to get to work here. I have lots of students this semester, 39 I think, in 12 different classes. I'll have lots of grading, though less than last semester, and lots of tutoring. It's a busy semester!

No comments: