Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Morning in Iowa

The dew is so heavy and the cool air makes you want to wear a jacket, even though you know that by the afternoon, you will want to turn the air conditioner back on. Iowa has those days where you need both the heater and the air conditioner.

I had lots of lovely pictures of Lorien's volleyball, but I can't seem to find the connecting cord to hook up the camera. I suspect Kayren has heisted it, but I need to investigate before accusing.

I have so many more students this semester! It's great for the school, and challenging for me. I am hoping to write some more labs this semester that we can put online. I think that will help!

This weekend is homecoming, so Lorien and Aleya want to go to the game. Kayren is working and can't go. Tom and I are supposed to go up north for the installation service of a new pastor up there. It is a busy week!

I just love reading all the other blogs and seeing what everyone is doing! Facebook is fun too. It's nice to be able to keep up with family and friends. Facebook is a strange but fascinating idea that has me chatting with friends from 30 years ago (high school!) It is amazing that they are all on facebook and keep up with it. For the most part, it seems that they love the Lord and truly are living for Him. It is such an encouragement to see what the Lord is doing in the lives of old friends. We are thankful for His goodness!

No comments: