Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Only a moment

I only have a moment, so I am really writing for my college girls who would like me to keep this undated better than I have been. Sorry girls! I am getting ready to head over to the school to pick up Lorien and Aleya. Lorien is working today at HyVee, and Kayren is already there.

I am closing out my classes at last - giving last chapter tests and trying to prepare students for finals.

I accepted a part-time position at DMACC as a math tutor, which I am excited about. I hope that it will help settle things down around here.

This morning, we read a snippet from Elizabeth Elliott about homeschooling. I have missed it. It was such a joy to get to be home all those years and be part of the children's school. The Lord has given our family lots of precious times.

No comments: