Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Volleyball games!


This is a sweaty, happy Lorien. They just won their first game!












This is the girls' team.


Lorien is ready to receive those serves!



Enthusiastically meeting with the coach for a time-out.






She looks like she's dancing a jig here, but really, she was encouraging a teammate.






This is a better picture of her team!
Lots of pictures here because I may not remember my camera next time. Lorien is enjoying Grandview very much! We are very thankful that she gets to go. The coach put her on the 7th grade team so that she can learn more and play all three games.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm enjoying seeing pictures of all of you :-). I happened to see Lane's link to your blog. I'd only seen one picture before, that your mom showed me in January, and it wasn't very good lighting, and only had you, Tom, and Aleya in it. Fun, fun! Volleyball is one of the few sports I enjoy playing, even if I'm not good at it :-).

M.K. said...

Great pics - thanks! Glad she's happy at school.

May we please have some of your weather? I promise to give you some of ours later!