Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall in Iowa





This is Kayren, doing school in bed. She is SICK! I hope she didn't get what Lorien had!








This is Aleya, working on spelling, and wishing she could be outside in the fall weather.













I think that Oscar really likes it when it cools down outside. He wants to play.













This is our backyard view with 42 degrees this morning, a cool breeze, and the beautiful green. Iowa in the fall is so lovely!

















This is the back flower garden that I weeded for hours last week. The poison ivy is finally gone (I hope!)








We are mostly working on school, and driving all over the city for different events. Lorien now has a babysitting job on Monday and Wednesday evenings. She has a volleyball game tonight. I am planning on taking my camera!

No comments: