Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This is Jathan's motorcycle. Interestingly, it came in second fiddle to my car while we were on vacation!












This is my "mid-life crisis sports car" (according to my pastor), and my bargain of bargains (according to me!) It has low mileage, gets good gas mileage, was clean, in good shape, and CHEAP! Mostly - it was cheap. It doesn't hurt that it's red, a stick shift (which I really like), and drives so well.








This is Oscar, who was so surprised and excited to have us come home. He was well taken care of by Jathan, however. He even gained weight while we were gone! He misses Kesse in the mornings! She always let him out and fed him, bright and early. Now, he has to be more patient.






Well, we made it home safely, and without any interstate troubles. Usually we have some sort of exciting story to tell, but God was very gracious and we came home without any troubles at all. There is so much to do when you get home - pay the bills, laundry, get groceries, and get the girls ready for school. But - blogging reigns (for the moment). It's quite fun to recount the last few days.

I decided to take a couple of pictures so that the folks we visited could see the vehicles we were talking about. One regular problem with our home however is finding things. It seems like we are always looking for something. I found the camera, and even made the trip to Best Buy to get the right card for it, but then I couldn't find the cord to attach it to the computer. (Where is Kesse when you need her?) So, after searching for some time, I found it (evidenced by this blog!) So, my blogging went from the simple ten minute post to the forty-five minute search, and then the ten minute post. Yikes! I do have much to do.

This week we are starting school, going to orientations for Lorien and Kyrie, and the Network for Kayren. Faith Academy starts tomorrow. Bills must be paid, and piano needs to be arranged. I need to buy books for the girls, and supplies too. So, I had better get going. The laundry is calling. Again - where is Kesse when you need her? (She was my laundry girl!)

2 comments:

M.K. said...

Great pics! So glad you're all home safe. Love the red car - and the landscaping beside it is nice too :) Keep up that blogging. I'll be checking every day!

Kesse said...

I'm enjoying being soaking wet (I was out in a rainstorm) and relaxing completely!