Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation, Grandparents, and Open House!




Here are a few of the homemade treats we had for Kyrie's open house!










This was some of the spread. BBQ turkey sandwiches, fruit, vegies, chips and goodies!












Some of the girls made a pyramid with the help of Grandpa Keister.














This is the new finished bathroom! It's the nicest room in the house!











I love the tile in the shower.

Kyrie walking down the isle after she had graduated!

All the seniors brings their parents a rose to say "thank you" during the ceremony.

This is Kyrie's cake. It was a yummy carrot cake.

These were lilacs from our backyard, but I didn't have the time to cut them. My next door neighbor, Connie cut them and put them in a vase for me. They made the whole house smell wonderful!

And here is Grandmama Robinson getting ready for the party! She spent the morning de-boning 6 turkeys! Thank you VERY MUCH Mama!
We made it through the week. We had two graduations, and an open house, and four of the kids left for Mexico on Tuesday morning. Tom left for Chicago on Monday night. I am still recovering on Thursday morning! We are so thankful for all the Lord has done.

1 comment:

M.K. said...

Yummy food! Looks wonderful - I know you are EXHAUSTED, but glad you have a chance to rest. BTW, I heard from my mom that Anna's camp week in June got canceled because of low registration, so she'll need to change to the same week as your two! That's great! I hope they can bunk together :)
The house/flowers/party looks wonderful. Many congrats to Kyrie Dearie!