Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break Projects!


Here is my spring break project - or one of them anyway. The water came through the ceiling, went under the plaster and bubbled the plaster out.










I also painted the dining room with a new faux finish. It was lots of fun to do, and I really like the result!










We are trying to organize piano books, so we found this bargain "music" bookcase that matched the piano! What fun!











This is the water damage on the other side of the wall from the living room.












And here are two little girls playing "go fish" as a break! Rachel is Aleya's friend and is spending the days with us on spring break.










There are lots of other projects too. When we got more water in our basement a few weeks ago, we had to empty the storage room out. Now, we are trying to organize everything downstairs, and the biggest project with that idea is organizing books. I am de-junking and hope to shed many, many things!

The girls are working right along with me. I couldn't do it without them!

No comments: