Thursday, February 21, 2008


Tom got me a beautiful blue bowl to replace the blue one that one of the children broke almost nine years ago, when I first met Tom. This one is gorgeous!

He also bought me these beautiful tulips for Valentine's Day. In April, if I can keep them alive that long, I can plant them, and they will come up every year.



Oscar, after bath and brushing. So much hair!



Aleya is getting ready in the morning.


This is Murphy, my Valentine's gift to Tom. He wanted a fish.




Betas are very pretty, but solitary. They do not want company.







Kayren is getting ready to come to work with me this morning.







A lovely sunrise over all the snow.






Oscar is barely visible in the snow. He is on the sidewalk, which has been shoveled. He can hardly move through the snow in the yard. It swallows him!









I still think that snow is beautiful.










More snow!




No comments: