Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Getting behind

I would really like to post more often, but always seem too swamped to do it. We just finished up Jason and Jenny's wedding (my good friend, Susan's son is Jason.) Of course, I meant to post some pictures, but didn't have the camera with me this morning.

The Cubs made the playoffs! We are shocked and excited! What fun to watch them this next week - though it may be agony, too.

Lorien is on a fossil field trip today. She has one more volleyball game.

Kayren is finally better. She quit coughing a couple of days ago. I was thinking that she had been sick for a long time, but compared to Hannah Robinson, it is probably nothing. We continue to pray for Hannah, who has mono.

Lots of exciting things are happening in church. Our assistant will be ordained next week. We have an annual Harvest Dinner at the end of the month. A couple of ladies will probably be having their babies, too. Several families that have worshiped with us for some months want to join the church. We are so thankful for what the Lord is doing!

1 comment:

M.K. said...

Hey,girl - if you need any company in being behind, I'm right there with ya! ARgh! Glad Kayren is better. We've had the same thing here, although I think we're mostly over it. But the congestion and coughing lasted for weeks.