Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reading blogs

I have to admit that I just love it when my bookmarked blogs highlight that there is something new to read! i get to glean all the exciting websites and posts and information that others so kindly have shared. Sadly, I do not post as much as I should, but I just wanted to thank all of you out there that do!

This week I am trying to deal with an abscessed tooth (yuck) by preparing for my classes, sleeping, taking pain killers, sleeping some more, and reading blogs. Lord willing, I will have permanent results tomorrow, but at least for today, I can catch up on some reading.

Christmas is always a whirlwind of activity, but it is such a joy to have the kids home and have family fun. Last night all the kids were gathered around the table playing games. It was great to hear them!

My girls are doing so much to help me this week, from endless laundry to cleaning out the frig (thanks Kyrie Jo!). They vaccuumed and dusted and did the dishes, made meals and cleaned up the Christmas decorations. Thank you girls!

Tom had the whole week off and we had a wonderful time!

No comments: